- Browse our website for products and services of interest.
- When you select an item to place in your shopping cart, you will be required to log in if you have not already done so.
- At any time you can view the contents of your shopping cart by clicking View Cart.
- When you have finished adding items to your cart, click the Check Out button in your Cart.
- If you have ordered a book or CD, you will be asked to select a Shipping Method.
- For all orders you will be asked your Mailing/Shipping Address. To use a mailing address other than your Preferred Address, click the Edit Address button.
- Confirm the items and quantities in your Shopping Cart and click Next Step.
- Select your Payment Method and enter the credit card number, expiration date and security code. (If you choose to pay by check, follow the instructions on the billing screen. Your order will not be processed until your payment is received.)
- Confirm that your billing address matches the billing address of the credit card you are using. To enter a different credit card billing address, click the Edit Address button.
- Click Place Order.
- Print your Order Confirmation screen. You will also receive an email confirming your order.
Adding Items to Your Cart
- To make sure that you receive the best possible price, you will need to be logged in to the website in order to place items in your shopping cart.
- You will be notified if an item is not available or on back order at the time you place the item in your cart; however, the items in your cart are requested items, not reserved items. It is possible that you will receive a notice during the Check Out process that one or more of your items is no longer available. If the item is placed on Back Order, you will not be charged for the item until it is shipped.
Occasionally you may receive promotional material that directs you to enter a Promotion Code. You may enter this code on the shopping cart screen.
- When you enter payment information, you will be asked if you have a Source Code. This code is generally found at the bottom of a printed order form or invoice. Please check this form for the source code.
- On Membership Applications this code is found at the top of the form next to your name.
- On the Annual Meeting brochure this code is found next to your name on the mailing label.
Book and CD orders that are shipped to Washington, DC will be charged 6% sales tax. Sales tax is not charged for any other jurisdiction.
- If you are ordering a book or CD, do not use a PO Box address. Our shipping vendors do not deliver to PO Boxes. Please be sure to enter a complete, deliverable address.
- Please enter both a business address and a home address in your profile. You may choose which address you want to be your Preferred Address.
- Whenever you choose to use your Business Address on file, the Department entered in your profile will automatically print on all address labels. However, your Department will not display on any of the address book, check out, or order confirmation screens.
How to Use the Address Book
- When you check out, your preferred address will be entered in both the mailing and billing address fields. If you want to make a change to the address displayed, click on the Edit Address button.
- All addresses that we have on file for you will be displayed.
- You may choose to use or edit any address that displays or you may create a new address.
- To edit an existing address, click the Edit button.
- If you change your Business or Home Address on File, and that address is your Preferred Address, all of your future AACC mail will go to the new address, including your Clinical Chemistry Journal, if applicable.
- To add a new address, click the link that says, “Add new address”.
- Select an Address type. Enter a description of this address (e.g., Receiving, Billing Office, Vacation Home)
- Click the Add This Address button when the address is complete, and then click the Use This Address button.
Print a Personalized Order/Registration Form
- If you do not want to pay by credit card online, you may print a personalized order/registration form. When you have finished shopping, click ‘Check Out'. On the Billing Information screen, click ‘Show Mail/Fax Order Form'. Print the final screen and fax it with your credit card information to 1-202-887-5093 or mail it with your check to:
AACC Customer Service
1850 K St. NW Suite 625
Washington, DC 20006
- Items ordered in this manner are not reserved or shipped until AACC receives your payment and order form. Items on the form may have sold out by the time your order/registration form is received.
Print a Blank Order/Registration Form
- For all meetings and webinars, you can print a blank registration form. Click the Register button on the desired meeting to view the detailed meeting information. In the center of the screen click “Registration Form (PDF Format)”. This form may be printed and either faxed or mailed with your payment. The registration form for the Annual Meeting is available beginning in mid-April. Click here to print a blank order form for books or CDs.
- Click here to print a blank order form for an individual subscription to Clinical Chemistry Journal.