Online Registration Deadline
- For most meetings and webinars on-line registration will be available until 24 hours before the event. If you wish to register after this time:
- For audio-conferences, contact Customer Service by telephone at 1-800-892-1400 or 1-202-857-0717.
- For meetings, please register when you arrive at the meeting.
- For the Annual Meeting, registration is open beginning in mid-April.
Why Can't Two People Register for a Meeting at the Same Time?
The AACC Website only accepts one registration per customer login. This is to make sure that each customer receives the correct price, and to make sure AACC does not receive duplicate registrations resulting in multiple credit card charges.
- Information on how to obtain access to webinar materials online will be sent to each registrant via email. You will be asked to provide the email address to which you would like these materials sent when you register.
- This email will include a web address where the presentation materials and participant instructions can be downloaded.
- Print all information, including the participant's instructions, for all attendees.
- The participant instructions include:
- Dial up instructions
- Log in instructions
- How to obtain Continuing Education credits
- Program evaluation
- You will be asked to provide information for your badge during the registration process. Please enter it exactly the way you would like it to appear on your badge, e.g., C. John Doe, ABC Company, Inc. Please note that degrees will not be printed on badges.
- If you have a disability and/or require special assistance, please check the box on the badge information screen when registering. The AACC office will contact you.